Monday, April 7, 2008

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

The end....already?

This was a fun venture for me...searching for new fun tools to use and experiment with online. Who wouldn't enjoy that? I will admit I have researched or experimented with about 1/3 of the tools previously. But there are so many more (even more being created at this moment) to explore. Many of these tools have been around for some time. Others are just a new spin on a tool or online application. Others are a very defined, single-use tool which may have been an offshoot of a previous application.

Who would think that 10 years ago a company displaying videos uploaded by users would be purchased for Billions of dollars??

I would have to give a nod to YouTube as being one of my favorite online tools if you can include it as a tool. It is an easy way to promote and distribute online video. It can also be an enormous time-killer as you browse through the hundreds of thousands of videos online. Who knows you may find something you didn't know you were looking for?

I also enjoyed finding Lulu.com, which I did not know about before this learning experiment.

No comments: