Sunday, April 6, 2008

#19 Discovering Web 2.0 Tools

One of my favorite sites or Web 2.0 Tools would have to be Lulu.com. Lulu.com is self-publishing at it's best. To have the power to publish any book you create is amazing to me. This is something I would like to look into more at a later date.

Another of the winners and one of my top picks would be Cragislist.org. This is a low-tech, high-tech garage sale of sorts. You can list anything on Craigslist. It is exactly what it needs to be and nothing more.

One of my favorite T-shirt sites is represented in the winners category for Retail. Threadless is an online T-shirt "shop" and online community. You can upload your designs and users rate or give suggestions on what they would like to see or how to change your design. I love the voting feature for the designs. The top designs are picked each printing and the designs are printed and available for sale. The top pick designers are also rewarded with $$$$.

No comments: